Monday 14 April 2014

Final postcards layout

This was a rough layout that I did at first for my postcards in Illustrator. I separated each postcard using the grids and I think this was the right time for me to create a proper document for my postcards. 

This was a new document setting for my postcards. I changed the number of art boards to 4 as my postcards are like puzzles> attached to each other.

I came out with these.

I tried to put Brunel's portrait on but I realised that there are some gaps between each postcard. So I decided to save these as pdf to see if it made any difference.

This is roughly how my postcards look when I put them together. I lose some part of illustrations because of the gaps between each art board.

So I had to start a new document and change the 'Spacing' to 0mm.

I came out with these and added Brunel's portrait and saved them as jpeg.

I put those jpeg images together and I came out with this. Success. 

To do for postcard(s) :
1. Illustrate the final postcard.
2. Put together all illustrations for postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment