Thursday 23 January 2014

Title pages.

I am planning of making 'a title page' for each stories.
Title pages : page 5,7,12,16 and 25.

Page 5 : 'For My Mummy and Daddy'
Page 7 : 'An Innocent Boy'
Page 12: 'A Gardener'
Page 16: 'A young Lady'
Page 25: 'The End'
I went on google images to look for more signboard




(Ticked = would be digitised)

I did experimented with different shapes, but I'd prefer my signboards to look like wood shape (like this image below - right image)

Using my textures> Open on Photoshop> Lasso tool (Create wood shapes for signboard)/Rectangular Marquee Tool (for the rod) > Cmd+C>  Open an A5 landscape document> Cmd+V> Hue & Saturation (if needed)

I have downloaded a font called KGPrimary Penmanship from a website called DeFont.com- As I am looking for a font that look like a children handwriting. Sort of.

White colour typography made these pages look happy and bright.
I love the fact that I used contact colours. Love. Love. Love.

I used grid to make sure my wood(s) look straight 
I decided to add a snail for each title pages because without the adding snails and grass, the page look empty.

For your information, I studied ED in graphic design for the past 2 years and now I am very obsessing of making sure my artworks look neat. Opss.

I created snails on a document. Click here for snails.

No comments:

Post a Comment