Wednesday 5 November 2014

Responsive: dinner invitation

My friend inviting her friend for a special dinner. So she ask me to design her a very simple and sweet invitation. 

I was inspired by these designs


  • The used of polka dots
  • Limited colour pallet
  • Contrast in colour
  • Friendly font


I didn't do any thumbnails for idea generation, I just did the design straight away in Illustrator. I picked the colour based on this website http://colorschemedesigner.com
This website help me a lot of picking the right colour for my work.

^Final outcome.

^My friend promote the event of Facebook.

I have learnt that green and orange colour can mingle together. I also have learnt that polkadots is a nice and sweet pattern especially if the target audience is female.


No comments:

Post a Comment