Monday 10 November 2014

Examples of book trailer for children


Image below are my analysis of the book trailer.



Image below are my analysis of the book trailer.
But of course for my animation I will not use bright colour scheme. I could add the story's summaries from my author by adding typography in my animation.



---
I thought it is better to find some of my author's book trailer and I found this video below:-




Image below are my analysis of the book trailer.


This (below) is another book trailer by Gaiman which does not have him in the video.

Image below are my analysis of the book trailer.


Things to consider :-

  • Use the official book cover (copyright?)
  • List the short stories in the book on the animation as the book title and the short stories titles are different
  • Dark tone of colour 
  • I don't have to make everything in the screen move
  • I could animate different activities of the main character
  • At the end of the animation, I could put my name = illustrator
  • Add some quotes from the stories in the animation
  • Don't forget to include the publisher's name
To do :
  • Decide quote
  • Research into style of illustration/animation
  • Idea development

No comments:

Post a Comment