Wednesday 12 November 2014

Animation ideas

In M for Magic book, there are around 10 short stories and these three stories that I will be using for my final animation:-

1. The Case of the Four and Twenty birds
2. Don't Ask Jack
3.The Witch's Headstone

I picked these three stories are because they have the same theme is which dark fantasy e.g. using unreal character e.g. a with, ghost and an egg.


This document above are my idea for my 3-6 10 seconds animation. Basically there will be a person who holding a story book and the animation will start either on the cover or inside the book. I am planning of making my own book for the person to hold in my animation however, I only will me making the cover but not the inside of the book. Hopefully these ideas will work !

To consider:-

  • Put the author's name
  • who's hand am I going to use
  • Decide when I am going to start my final animations

No comments:

Post a Comment