Thursday 20 February 2014

trial


This is my trial gifs. I think for the rial gif, I have to use a tripod or make sure that I the distance between the photographer and the objects are the same. My final piece will be photograph outdoor, coloured poster, coloured cups and the teddy bears will be sitting down on a blanket that I will make in a few minutes. I might add create some food and plates using paper to create a tea party atmosphere.

Original sketches

  • These are the photographs that I used to make my gif. I repeated 2 photos twice to create a movement (drinking tea movement)
  • Maybe I should have used a bigger poster size
Me tried to get the right angle of cup and to be honest I don't know if these images actually useful or not as I am making my tea cup for the gif using a piece of paper = flat not 3D 



I had to use a masking tape to stick the cup on my teddybears

One of my teddy bear could not sit straight so I had to put my thermos behind it.

A teapot and some cups that I made and possibly would be using in my final gif.

No comments:

Post a Comment