Wednesday 19 February 2014

Pattern

Here are some patterns that I created inspired by Eric Carle.
Our studio has a limited colour range of paints, so I had to mix paints to create a new colour. (Lots of people asked me 'oh where did you get that paint colour from?' and I replied 'from the cupboard but you have to mix the colour paint')

These are some unconditional tools that I used to create my patterns (above) and below are my patterns that I created. *Happy dance*

Figure 1 and figure 2


Figure 3 and figure 4


Figure 5 and figure 6


Figure 7 and figure 8.

I also created plain colour patterns for back up

 Figure 9 and 10

 Figure 11 and 12

  • I want my pattern to have elements of contrasting colours, happy colours and bright.
  • All these colours were inspired by 'tea party'


No comments:

Post a Comment