Monday 4 May 2015

Illustration five.



I used the brush tool to outline the burrow's road then I places a textures so I can use the lasso tool to trace onto it. Image Above on the right is the result.


I pasted the snake then I realised that the ground's and the snake's colour are exactly the same. After I had a long thought, I had to change the snake's colour. Not only for this page of illustration but also the previous illustrations as I have to make sure the colour is identical so it is professional and will not confuse the audience. 


Image above  on the left is my references for my rabbit and image above on the right is the outcome.

I like the outcome. This is one of my favourite pages. I used the same rabbit, i only changed the 'hue/saturation' as well as 'reflect' it. I also added red lines to show warning or the rabbits feel shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment