Thursday 7 May 2015

Final Critique Boards


These are my boards for final critiques. These are not the five A2 boards.

After looking at my boards, I do not think the leaves pattern work as a set with the book. It looks like completely different project. I like the pencil case with mosquito pattern. I think I might not propose or use the leaves pattern for my final product and I will use the mosquito pattern apart of my final product. However, I do not think that clothes are suitable with the mosquito pattern because no one want to wear mosquito as their pattern on their clothes. In fact, I might propose to stationery instead like a pencil case, notebook covers, pencils, an eraser etc.

Feedback from final crits:-

  • lovely work. so much development. been well through out and everything looks greet in context
  • so much work. the animals great. so much character
  • lovely textures and patterns
  • repeated pattern is so lovely
  • love the leaves i want it on all my stuff
  • the book you made is great. love the concept
  • love it
  • great way of working
  • incredible - you put my work to shame.
  • nice work - maybe more dialogue on your presentation boards though.
  • collage is working really well with your style. the playfulness of the media adds charm. 

 I had a conversation with my group after we finished our crits and we decided :
  • to keep the audience to children.
  • add barcode and a published company logo at the book
  • move 'illustrated by' to the front and add a summary at the back. 
  • products that I could considers are bed sheets, stickers, childnre's bag etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment