Thursday 7 May 2015

Bookmark.

In my one to one tutorial with Eleanor, we also discussed about having some products other than a promotion poster and some Gifs. I decided to create some bookmark (15x5cm) that contain my illustration at the front and some information about the illustration at the back e.g. the quote, the title of the book and 'illustrated by Zatul Iffah Fakharuldin'. I am not sure the quantity of the bookmark that I am making yet. I am also planning to add some ribbon like image below.



These below images are example of my bookmarks. 

My bookmarks will be both port raid and landscape, depending on the illustration. I think in total I will create 5 bookmarks - 2 landscape, 3 portrait including those two images above. 

Below are the rest of my bookmarks.



No comments:

Post a Comment