Tuesday 5 May 2015

Gif

I don't think that I will have enough time to produce an animation to promote my book. After having a discussion with my peers and a tutor at our tutorial, we decided that I should create few GIFs (moving images) using Photoshop. Maybe at least three GIFs. I never create moving images in Ps (I usually use After Effects) and I forgot how to make GIF, so yeah this will be a time consuming process but hopefully it will be worth it.

By: Laurene Boglio and Sarah Goodreau 

by: Unknown

I looked at a few GIFs. I want my GIFs to like above GIF which they does have much movement yet attractive. My favourite one among above GIFs is the cup. Because just by illustrating a moving smoke make the audience know that the water in the cup is actually hot. I am not planning to put any sound if I if I have extra time then I will try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment