Tuesday 11 March 2014

Screen printing workshop


I had a Screen Print workshop on Monday so I needed to separate the illustration > same colour on the same sheet of paper and had to print in black. This is where tutors  are testing my Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
So what I did was, in Illustrator I saved my final postcard as pdf and opened it in Photoshop. By using the magic wand tool (w) >  select the same colour part of illustration. Cmd+X and Cmd+P. Repeat these steps until all the colours are on the same layer, I had to change its colour to black by pressing Cmd+L. 
So these are what I came out with.

Does this make sense


Take photograph of the screen 

  • it took me forever maybe because I decided to use 3 colours
  • it was hard and took me ages to place the illustration in the right place 
  • TO BE CONTINUED


No comments:

Post a Comment