Tuesday 3 May 2016

Evaluation: Packgaing - Concertina Colouring Book







I did an extended practice of this brief which is the colouring concertina book including double sided concertina colouring books, two ‘my doodle books’, coloured pencils, a rubber and a sharpener. This was the first 3D mock up I had done and I am happy with it. I love to create sketchbooks using saddle stitch; however just creating a sketchbook with a saddle stitch is not enough for final year illustration standard, so I decided to create a full version of stationery  which is this colouring concertina book. If I had had more time, I would have loved to use a piece of acetate for the lead of the box , as it appear now, the target audience will not be able to see the inside of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment