Thursday 19 May 2016

OUIL603 : Summative Evaluation

I have leant so much while I was working on this module. Firstly, I think that I am not always confident with my ideas so I have often ended up either getting behind or giving up halfway through the projects. However, things have always got better whenever I have tried to push myself harder and I have ended up with illusions and mockups that I am proud of. Secondly, time management played an important role throughout this module. However, I have managed to finish the work before the deadline and managed to focus more on this module after I had submitted COP.

I have explored a lot of different possible type of illustrations on this modules which ended up that each studio briefs have different target audiences. This have helped me to know my target audience that are suitable with my tone of voice; mainly teenagers, women and children.


Because I kept changing my mind, my original statement to intend was way different than my current statement to intend. I have founded a new strength which is making 3D mockups; I really enjoy making mockups for concertina colouring books and mini idioms packaging even though thorough it was quite challenging - time consuming, concentration and a whole lot of patience needed !

No comments:

Post a Comment