Thursday 5 May 2016

Ideas.

After I had a long thought, I decided to cut down the amount of design. 

Graduation, new job, passing driving test, marriage. I will create 4 designs each.

Products: 
greetings cards, gift wrappeds, paper bags and  mini cards

I decided not to do the baby girl and baby boy greetings card because I think the topics does not suit with the theme of 'graduation'. As after graduation, graduates usually get a job, passing driving test and get married. 

Currently, I am working on graduation greetings card.

Image above is my initial idea for graduation greetings card, I will generate more idea because I just want to. Bottom right are my favourite ideas. I will digitise it now.


I also thinking to make the greeting card sort of pop out 

No comments:

Post a Comment