Monday 2 May 2016

Evaluation : My Aquarium Concertina Book

Similar to the studio brief two, I wanted to create an educational illustration, so I decided to create a long concertina illustration about my aquarium to include information about the fish such as the name, the size and the diet. This was the first time I had produced a long illustration and I found it was extremely difficult to illustrate at the beginning. However, because I had carried out strong primary research and  was determined to preserve, I managed to accomplish it. I went on a site visit for the first time; I went to pet shops and asked for their permission to take photographs of their aquariums.  I was so nervous and ended up buying something from the pet shop, However, this made me realise that everyone is wiling to help me if I explain about my project. I wanted to print the stock onto a heavier type of paper (250gsm). However, James ( in the digital print room) did not provide the service because my concertina book is so long and double-sided.


No comments:

Post a Comment