Wednesday 18 May 2016

Printed version of my designs !

^Greetings Cards

^Gift wraps and mini cards

^Mini cards

I started my big brief much later than everyone else; approximately three weeks before the deadline. However, I managed to create 9 greetings cards, three gift wraps, and six mini cards. I started late because I kept avoiding this brief because I kept changing my mind as to what I wanted to do for this brief I kept producing illustrations for other studio briefs. I also had so many ideas and was unable to decide which one I wanted to do the most. If I had more time I would have started this brief sooner and been more confident with my ideas. I would also have loved to print my greeting cards onto a heavier stock because I think my current stock is too thin for greetings card. Because I did not use A format, I had had to create my own envelope and was unable to find  suitable plastic sleeves for it and ended up creating a box in which to place all the greetings card.


No comments:

Post a Comment