Tuesday 3 May 2016

Mini Evaluation.





This is my favourite brief as I gained a lot of knowledge of Malaysian idioms and I leant to draw a variety of animals such as crocodiles, shrimps, fishes and foxes. I challenged myself to produce illustrations that were not in ‘A’ format and drew at different angles. Originally, I wanted to produced 30 idiom illustrations but I cut down to 10 illustrations. This was due to a lack of interesting idioms and 30 illustrations were too many and I started to get bored with this brief. Furthermore, according to my plan, I had a week to create an illustration. However, the brief kept dragging on because of other briefs such as COP and PPP. I found it was extremely difficult to focus on more than one brief at a time. I think my work would be much better if could do one brief at a time.


I also produced a set of mini educational Malaysian idiom cards includes a mini sketchbook and stationery. This is the best mockup I have ever done because I did a lot of primary research which influenced this pack. Making mockups is hard and took longer than I thought. Usually I do mockups in Photoshop but to make a real mockup needs a lot of research, patience, time and concentration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment