Sunday 19 April 2015

RESPONSIVE : Tiger Print.

Why do I choose this brief ?
  • The theme is 'mark making'. 
  • I enjoy making some textures by using unconventional tools so I want to expand my skills into patterns. 
  • I also want to do more competitions instead of live briefs from my friends.


What do I want to get out of it ? 

  • Design more than five patterns and try to submit more than three pattern to Tiger Print.

What do I need to produce in respond to it ? 

  • Images must be 500px x 500px or 500px x 700px, jpeg at 72 dpi.
  • Each entrant may submit a maximum of 5 designs each.
  • Please submit entries from Tuesday 24th March 2015 until Monday 20th April 2015 (Midnight GMT) using the 'Enter Now' button below.
  • Don’t forget to retain your original artwork at a resolution of at least 300 DPI, in case your design is selected as the winner.

What do you want to produce in respond to it ?
  • Design more than five patterns and try to submit more than three pattern to Tiger Print.
  • Try different style of patterns?


Submitted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment