Wednesday 25 February 2015

RESPONSIVE : NISE15'

Why do I choose this brief ?
Because I was the designer for the event which run by Leeds University Malaysian Society.


What do I want to get out of it ?

I want to use different fonts on a certificate but still legible and attractive.

What do I need to produce in respond to it ?

  • Three type of certificates but only with one design, 
  • to include : Event Coordinator of Leeds University and her name- so she can sign the certificates , Director of NISE 2015 and her name - so she can sign the certificates, President Lumsoc and his name - so he can sign the certificates
  • Leeds University, Leeds University Malaysian Society and NISE logos.

What do you want to produce in respond to it ?
Certificates that contain all the information needed.




We ( me and the NISE event manager) communicated most using Facebook because it was a last minute task. We only met once just to pass the design. I asked her if the design is okay, then she said yes. However on the next day, she told me to add and fix the details. That was quite difficult and I fixed the certificates in rush as I had a COP session at the same time. Working with people really testing my patience and my communication skill. After I fixed the certificates, I emailed her and thank god she was happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment