Sunday 1 February 2015

RESPONSIVE: Okido

This is the brief
 Here is the link : http://www.okido.co.uk/blog/okido-illustration-competition


Why do I choose this brief ?

  • The first thing that attract me to do this brief was the target audience as I think my tone of voice is suitable with the target audience which is 3-8 years old.
  • I also enjoy drawing animals and I love using bright colours which suitable with the target audience.
  • It is a simple brief and I finish it off quickly (hopefully) 

What do I want to get out of it ?

  • I want to win the competition.
  • I want to learn how to draw dinosaur and gain my depth in drawing skill.

What do I need to produce in respond to it ?

  • Create a spot-the-different (not more than 8 differences) page of illustration for 3-8 years old
  • The theme is Dinosaur 
  • The page size is 210W x 230H mm and is essential to leave the 12mm between the edges and the illustration
  • CMYK
  • Deadline : 9 Feb 2015 (Monday)

What do you want to produce in respond to it ?
  • A page of Spot-the-difference that is suitable with the target audience
  • I want my illustrations to be full of colours and textures and draw some dinosaurs !



No comments:

Post a Comment