Tuesday 14 October 2014

Stop motion workshop

This was my first workshop for stop motion with Eleanor. My team was Rosy, Orla, Paul, Kane and me. We got an idea of a bouncing  ball. 
This is out story board.

A piece of paper per frame, we have to do 12 frames = 12 piece of papers = 12 balls.
Firstly, I thought by using a frame per sheet of newsprint paper was a waste but after I done the stop motion, I realised that it really helped as I could see the previous frame by putting the next frame ontop of the previous frame.

We, team working to get this stop motion done. wool !

I used a circle cutter to cut the circles to make sure the circles are the same size and shape.

I found it difficult to cut some circles as it is my first time using circle cutter

Then we realised that we need to included 3 items in the animation, so we decided to create 3 bouncing balls. 

Yellow ball - Fastest x12
Purple - Medium x12
Blue- Slowest x12

The final outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment