Wednesday 22 October 2014

Bookmark

My friend asked me to design a bookmark for our event that will held this Saturday at Liverpool. The dimension was 16x9cm but then I told her I did slightly bigger (17x7) because I think the dimension that she gave was too small for a bookmark.

She saw me doodling this drawings when I was meeting her. She wanted me to draw a lot of faces around the edges that looking at a quote in the middle like a sketch above.

Because it will be an islamic event, so I have to draw women with hijab, so I did

Me when I was working in Illustrator. 

This is a jpeg file that I sent to my friend. I added some crop mark so everything would align whenever she want to cut the bookmark.

These are some bookmark that already printed and ready to giveaway. 

I have learnt  not to shy away from drawing whereever I am as opportunities can come from wherever and whenever. Also I need to have some confidence in drawing in public. 

No comments:

Post a Comment