Friday 24 October 2014

10 things that I want to get out of this module.
  1. Learn new skills
  2. at least win a competition
  3. make my mum proud
  4. networking with other designers and companies
  5. do a lot of live biefs and competitions
  6. get a first (result/grade)
  7. know and aware of 'terms and conditions of competition
  8. gain more knowledge in working with clients and companies
  9. not to stick with the same techniques all the time
  10. identify well known companies and designers. 
10 things that I want to get out of this module (group) 3 people
  1. Learn new skills
  2. collaborate with other practitioners 
  3. win competitions
  4. gain problem solving skills >> reflection and responding to constructive
  5. not to stick with the same technique all the time
  6. networking
  7. more confident about my work
  8. more comfortable collaborating with other people
  9. experience
  10. Make myself and my family proud
  11. Project management and working with deadlines.
10 things that I want to get out of this module (the whole group)
  1. Broaden my approaches
  2. win stuff
  3. professional feedback
  4. networking opportunities
  5. confidence workload 
  6. management
  7.  working to deadlines
  8. working with clients
  9. experience
  10. locating my practice 

10 ways competitions briefs help me to meet the criteries 
  1. get different brides and approach them with different ways
  2. identify what make the work succeed 
  3. go personally ask professionals' feedbacks e.g. though email or letter
  4. try to get some briefs that allow I to collaborate
  5. Produce work that I like and I am comfortable with
  6. select the right briefs
  7. do to do list or timetable
  8. try to choose well known companies and clients
  9. get a variety briefs that can make i experience a lot of skills
  10. choosing the right brief and feels right for me. 
Problem:
  1. People don't know about us
  2. multiple audience (we don't know who they are)
  3. fun not serious
  4. we don't know what we want
  5. pretty but pragmatic 
  6. we are dull and out of date
  7. adding value
Proposal
  1. Produce a product
  2. visual concept
  3. persuade through a campaign
Achieve 
  1. Publicise their brand
  2. expand their audience
  3. return customers
  4. attract kids
  5. more customer
  6. edge over competition 

No comments:

Post a Comment