Wednesday 4 December 2013

TASK 1 - Find a sit.


I went to 3 different places.

  1. Lunch hour at Parkinson Step 12PM-1PM
  2. Peak hour at Train Station 7.30AM-8.39AM
  3. Twilight at Vernon Street 3.30PM-4.30
These are the 'facts,question and observational' that I thought are valuable for my project.

Parkinson Building

Facts
  • Pigeons will come and eat your food after you left.

Questions
  • Where these people bough those pennies from?
  • Why those ladies use the same bag?

Observational
  • Wearing a coat, a hat and a phone at hand is a must
  • Food choice > Sandwich 
  • People don't care about colours scheme
  • Students would like to sit near the sunlight.
  • Smokers everywhere 
Train Station

Facts
  • A christmas tree 5 metres in front of me.
  • I am surrounding by food stores 
  • Passangers with big luggage and pussy chair must use lifts

Questions
  • Where that old man going to with those big bags by himself? 
Observational
  • Rush hour
  • 0754, there is a guide dog in front of me
  • Waiting area > read paper, rink got water, phone, getting ready to get on trains. 
Vernon Street

Facts
  • I am the only person at this place.
  • Student finish class at 4PM

Questions
  • What happen if I got lock
  • Can I just on buildings to buildings and end up to the train station?
  • Why my table is shaking by itself?
Observational
  • Clouds remind me of candy floss
Here all my 'Questions, Fact and Observational' lists






I rewrote them again and I found it useful; as it brings back memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment