Wednesday 27 January 2016

To submit for the competition.

I will submit these three boards and my animation to the TigerCreate.



Final animation. The password is 12345. The reason I put password is because this animation is for a competition and maybe confidential . 
Delicious : Fruit from zatul fakharuldin on Vimeo.


This is a competition brief for TigerCreate. The concept of the animation is to promote the benefits of fruit for the  human body. This was one of the earliest briefs that I complited for OUIL603. I was disqualified because I had not realised that the judges had not asked for an animation but for an app. I realised that only after I finished my animation which is  unprofessional. In the future, I need to read briefs carefully and make sure I understand the brief before I start designing. Nevertheless, I love  animation and enjoy making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment