Thursday 21 January 2016

Fruit Latest Test Animation

Fruit Latest Test. from zatul on Vimeo.



  • I need to change the music background as the composer still not replying to my e-mail - no copyright
  • I need to do a fruit juice collage for the next part of the animation.
I just realised that I never read the submission detail. I can't believe it, my animation is almost done ! and I know nothing about the submission detail. So, I emailed the competition's staff and went on the website, they said I need to submit Concept Board. Hmm. I Need to start researching about concept board. They also told me that I am not allowed to submit animation only, concept board is a mandatory requirement for this competition submission. 

I decided that I will submit a Concept Board and this animation. 

Lesson: Read the submission detail and terms&condition before start a competition or live brief !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment