Thursday 28 January 2016

Idiom 1.

After having a conversation with my peers, they suggested me illustrate one of my first idea or this idiom as the previous composition was a bit boring.

Image above is my new composition for this idiom that I will be working on.

Image X and Y.

Image X- I illustrated this image first but I don't think the image looks professional as it is too busy. The composition looks more interesting than the previous' (click here -Image Z). So then I decided the go back to Image Z.
Image Y - this is a new version of image Z after I relocated shrimps, seaweeds and added a person. I think this image looks much better compared to Image Y and Z. However, I still think this illustration is not good enough. I think it looks so busy and pack. The colour is okay though. I will have another go tomorrow, If I cannot make any better than I will give up on this brief and start a new brief. 



No comments:

Post a Comment