Sunday 29 March 2015

RESPONSIVE : WrappedCo.




Why do I choose this brief ?
Because I'm love making pattern and I think this brief will not take long to accomplish.

What do I want to get out of it ?

Make some more pattern and get my work display on the website.

What do I need to produce in respond to it ?
Format : A2 portrait pattern
File : pdf, 300dpi
Submit To: wrappedcollective@gmail.com (email or via WeTransfer)

What do you want to produce in respond to it ?

Patterns !



Overall I submitted two designs.

This was the first time I created an A2 portrait pattern (which is quite big). It was not really challenging as I already knew the basic format for pattern but overall I really enjoyed working with this brief. If I had more time I would like to print the patterns and experimenting with foil. 

My patterns on the WrappedCo website.



No comments:

Post a Comment