Sunday 11 January 2015

RESPONSIVE: Flood

My mum's friend ( behalf of their club) asksd me to design a poster about flood that is going on in Malaysia asking for donation and the poster will be in Malaysian language.

Here is the detail : 
Tittle : Derma Banjir Malaysia
Salurkan sumbangan ke:
Account Malaysia : 163064236100 (MYBANK) 
Pemilik account : Noor Zaitun Yahaya

Account United Kingdom : 77-85-09, 35473068
Reference : Misi Banjir
Their club logo.

Why do I choose this brief ?

  • To help my country and the citizens
  • I want to designer a poster that have my tone of voice (illustration) in it.
  • I want to play with typography.

What do I want to get out of it ?

  • Try not to use Illustrator
  • Make sure everything is align and legible.
  • Illustrate flood, house(s), rain and cloud(s)
  • I want my poster to distribute over the internet.

What do I need to produce in respond to it ?

  • A poster that contain some information about the flood and their bank detail.
  • Illustrative and interesting drawing that related to the subject.
  • Portrait. 

What do you want to produce in respond to it ?

  • A poster that contain some information about the flood and their bank detail.
  • Illustrative and interesting drawing that related to the subject.
  • Portrait. 
  • A cold colour scheme.


..

No comments:

Post a Comment