Tuesday 6 January 2015

3rd 10 seconds animation.

After looking back at my storyboards for my 3rd animation, I realised that I just don't like the idea. So I read the story again and I came put with tis quote that says 'you could be hanged for …' This quote gave me an idea of someone hanged himself and I think it will be interesting and decided to animate the quote.

Below is the story board.

Below are some images that I used for this animation.




I might redo my floor and add a chair and some frames on the wall to create more depth



^ Test 1. Need to refine some movement and add some furniture. As well as the expression.

I think my this animation have no sense of 'shock' compared to my other 2 animations. The tutor suggested me to drop the hanging person at the end of the animation. 



Final 10 seconds animation



No comments:

Post a Comment