Thursday 4 December 2014

1st 10 second animation. (to be continued)


is not smooth enough so I decided to remake it again because I cannot figure it out which frame it was.



Unfinished animation of Humpty Dumpty.
I think the wall is too high up and I will add Humpty Dumpty sitting on the wall



i tried to put my unfinished Humpty Dumpty just to see the outcome but it looks unprofessional. After I had a long battle with my self, I decided to change my idea. I went back to the story and decided to animate this quote '.. a team of spider to scare little girls …'

Below is the story board.





^I was looking at the eyes of spiders for my animation.

At first I was planning to use the spiderweb background for the beginning of the animation. however I cannot find the right colour for the title. So I decided to use a black textured background and the spiderweb background.

Final animation


No comments:

Post a Comment