Monday 18 April 2016

Plusnet final design

Image above is my design for the Plusnet wall. The wall is facing the Plusnet customer service office, so I want the staff to feel welcome, motivated to work and to feel like 'home'. To convey these meaning, I mixed typography and illustration e.g. 'Hello Sweetie', 'Smile', 'Best Wishes love Santa' etc. 

The style of the artwork is doodle and it have 5 colours - red, green,yellow, blue and white.

^Final board


The purpose of this design was to create an illustration that would be painted in front of the Plusnet office in Leeds. The concept was to welcome, motivate to work and to feel like ‘home'. I did not win the competition but I got shortlisted which made me happy as I had designed the illustration only the night before I presented it to the client. This is not a good habit and  I will improve my time management. 

No comments:

Post a Comment