Wednesday 27 April 2016

Packaging for the Idiom stationery pack

  • I used 300gsm piece of paper for the box as it is strong and thick. I used a 200gsm before but the box ended up really fragile.
  • I experimented with printing my pattern onto tracing paper which is the pattern turn out a bit duller but still acceptable to use on the packaging. However, the duller effect have made the packaging less busy with bright colours.
  • For the box's lead, I used acetate. I used double side tale to stuck the acetate together.
  • Wrapping the mini educational cards, pencils and the sketchbook on a piece of tracing paper have made the packaging looks tidier. 
  • Originally, I wanted to put two sketchbooks, but I ended up put only one sketchbook on the packgaing because the weight of mini cards and two sketchbooks are not equal - make the two sketchbooks side heavier than the other. 
Free 10 animal stickers !



No comments:

Post a Comment